تعلم معنا

learn English conversation Online Dating




Hello .

Hey .

What’s up ?

Not much , you ?

Not too much .

What have you been up to ?

Well , I just got into online dating .

Oh , really ? How’s that going ?

It’s kind of slow so far .

What site are you on ?

Match . com

You know, my uncle had some real success on that site .

Yeah , a couple of my friends have , too .

Is that why you decided to try it ?

Yup . The world is changing, you know ?

Yeah , I guess one in three relationships starts online now .

I believe it . Those websites make it really easy to meet someone .

It’s pretty cool that online dating works .

Yeah , and why not try it if the resource is out there ?

Good point . I should think about joining .

You should . You never know who you might meet .

You know what ? I’m going to go sign up right now .

Good for you .

Well , good luck on your internet dating !

You too ! I’ll talk to you later .

Bye .






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter