تعلم معنا

Learn English Conversation Graduation party





Hi !

Hey It’s good to see you

You too .

Do you want something to drink ?

No, thank you .

Are you sure ?

Yea , I’m fine .

Okay . If you want anything , help yourself .

Cool thanks .

Can you believe we graduated ?

I know. It is crazy .

What are you going to do now ?

I am going to go to college .

Oh cool . Which college .

It is a community college . I want to stay close to home .

That’s smart .

Thanks . What are you doing now ?

I am gonna keep working at my grandpa’s shop for now . When I get enough money I want to go to college .

Cool . Hey , I think Samantha just came in ?

Really ? She came ?

Yes . She is here ! You should go talk to her .

No , I wouldn’t know what to say .

Oh Come on . Everyone knows you like her . Go ask her to dance .

Maybe later .

You have been saying that for years ! We graduated ! This is your last chance .

You are right . Fine , I’ll do it .

Atta Boy !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter