تعلم معنا

learn English conversation Internet




Hey .

Hey buddy .

How’s it going ?

Well . Yourself ?

Not bad . I haven’t seen you in a while .

Yeah , I’ve been busy on the internet .

Really ? On Facebook and Twitter ?

No . Well , I definitely spend time on them , but that’s not how I spend most of my time .

Oh ? What are you doing on the internet ?

I’m starting my own website .

Cool !

Yeah , I’m excited about it .

What’s the website going to be ?

Well , I can’t give too many details out about it but I’m close to launching .

Come on , you can’t tell me anything ?

I just think I have a good idea and I don’t want it getting out there before my site launches .

We’ve known each other for years . I won’t tell anyone .

Ok , well I’ll tell you that it’s basically the next Facebook .

Wow . That’s ambitious .

Yup , but I’m confident in my product and I know how the Internet works .

That’s cool . I’m excited for you .

Thanks . I should actually get back to working on it now .

Yeah , you must have a lot to do .

Yup , I have to do a lot . I’ll e-mail you when it’s ready .

Great ! See you later .

Later .






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter