تعلم معنا

learn English conversation Humor



Hi there .

Hi , it’s good to see you .

Likewise. What’s new ?

Nothing very exciting. What’s new with you ?

Well , I’m trying to become a standup comedian .

That’s awesome !

Yeah , I’m excited about it .

So have you performed anywhere yet ?

Yeah , I just did my first show at the Comedy Shack .

How did it go ?
It went alright .

The first time must be hard .

Yeah , I was pretty nervous. Next time will be better .

So who are your comedy influences ?

Ah , there are so many .

Well , name a few that most influenced you .

All of the comedy greats like Pryor , Carlin, Kaufman, and so on .

What about recent comedians who you would like to be compared to ?

Some new comedians I think are really funny are Anthony Jeselnik and Rob Delaney .

I’ve never heard of them . It must be tough because humor is so subjective .

Yeah , seriously . Some of my favorite jokes didn’t get many laughs .

Well don’t let it discourage you . I’ve always said you were funny .

Thanks . Listen , I gotta go .

Alright. Let me know next time you’re performing .

I absolutely will . Bye !

See ya !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter