تعلم معنا

Learn English Conversation Christmas




Hey

Hey , Merry Christmas .

Merry Christmas to you , too .

Thanks . What are you up to ?

I’m just doing some Christmas shopping .

Oh yeah ? Me too .

Who are you shopping for ?

My mom , my dad , and my brother .

Cool .

What about you ?

I’m just shopping for my mom now . I bought most of my stuff online .

That’s smart .

Yeah , I find that things are cheaper online .

Plus , it saves you having to go to busy stores .

Yeah , except today .

True . What are you getting your mom here ?

I think I’m going to get her some plants .

Oh , nice . I’m getting mine some jewelry .

Cool . What are your plans for Christmas ?

Well , I’m going to New York to see my relatives . You ?

I’m staying around the area . My family usually has a small celebration .

That’s good , Christmas is all about appreciate family .

Yeah , absolutely .

Well , good luck with the rest of your shopping .

Thanks , you too .

Merry Christmas .

Merry Christmas .






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter