تعلم معنا

learn English conversation Halloween




Hey

Hey

How’s it going ?

Not bad . Yourself ?

Good , I just got my Halloween costume .

Really ? What are you going as ?

Spiderman .

That’s cool .

Yup . Do you have a costume ?

No , not yet .

Well , do you have any ideas of what you want to go as ?
A couple , but I’m not sure if I want to go as something scary or something funny .

That’s a tough choice. What are your ideas ?

I was thinking of going as a werewolf .

That could be pretty scary . What’s your funny idea ?

My funny idea was going as Mario and having a friend go as Luigi .

Well , those both sound pretty good .

Yeah , I’ll have to think more about it .

Well , don’t put it off too long . Halloween is only a few days away .

I know , but I’m just not as into it as I was when I was a kid .

Of course you aren’t . We don’t get free candy anymore .

Yeah , that was the best part of Halloween .

Well , I hope you decide on something great .

Thanks . I’ll see you at the party , right ?

Yup . I’ll see you then . Bye

Ok , bye .






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter