تعلم معنا

learn English Conversation Plumber




Budget plumbing , this is Peter .

Yes . I have a few problems in my bathroom and I was wondering if someone could do a house call ?

Okay. What seems to be the problem ?

Well there is a leak in the sink .

Did you try tightening the pipes ?

Yes . I used a wrench to tighten the pipes but it still leaks .

Okay . We can come have a look at it .

Thank you .

Are there any other problems ?

Yes . The toilette isn’t working .

Is it clogged ?

I’m not sure .


Does it flush ?

No . It doesn’t flush .

Maybe a piece is disconnected ?

I looked . The flush chain is connected to the flush valve .

Maybe it is a clog .

I think you are right .

What have you done to unclog it ?

I tried using a plunger but that didn’t work .

Did you use drain-o ?

No . Not yet .

Try using drain-o .

Okay . But , I still need someone to come over to fix the sink .

We can send someone later this afternoon .

That would be great .

What is your address ?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter