تعلم معنا

Learn English Conversation Green energy





I’m glad that our company is starting to be more eco-friendly .

Me too .

We have started to recycle plastic bottles and aluminum cans .

My family has started to bring our own bag to the grocery store instead of using plastic bags .

That is a great way to consume less .

What else are people you know doing to "go green" ?

My neighbor bought a hybrid car .

The kind that runs on electricity ?

Yes . He gets great gas mileage .

One of my co-workers has a car that runs on natural gas .

Oh . I heard that is a lot less expensive .

Yes . He saves a lot of money .

Our company just funded a project to build two windmills .

Really ?

Yes . We will also have a field of solar panels to power our headquarters

My uncle put a big solar panel on the roof of his house .

That is an interesting idea .

It is hardly noticeable and it saves him money on the electric bill .








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter