تعلم معنا

Learn English Conversation Farming





You are a farmer ?

Yes . I am .

Me too .

What kind of crops do you grow ?

I grow corn . What crops do you grow ?

I grow wheat and barley .

How many acres of land do you have ?

My farm is 120 acres .

Wow , that is a big farm .

 
It takes a lot of work .

I have 50 acres of corn .

Corn is a good crop to grow .

It has worked well for me .

What kind of tractor do you have ?

I have a John Deere tractor .

That is a good tractor .

Will you be harvesting soon ?

No . I won’t harvest until September .

Me neither .

Last year , our crops froze .

That’s terrible !

It was terrible .

Did you cover the plants up ?

Last year we didn’t but this year we did .

That is smart thinking .

From now on , I will always cover my crops so that they do not freeze .






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter