تعلم معنا

Learn English Conversation In the hair salon







Hi . Nice to see you

How have you been ?

I’m good. I’m getting my hair cut today .

Your hair is very long. Are you getting it cut short ?

Not really short. I think shoulder length .

That would look good on you .

Are you getting your hair cut too ?

Not today . My friend is getting married so I’m just getting my hair colored and styled .


What color are you getting your hair dyed ?

A light brown with red highlights .

I can’t wait to see how it turns out. How will it be styled ?

The front will be French braided with curls in the back .

That sounds lovely .

I will take pictures when the hairdresser is done .

Did you know they also do manicures here ? I have an appointment next week to get my nails done .

I didn’t know that .

You should come with me . We could have lunch afterward .

That sounds like fun .

The ladies here are great . They do wonderful nail art .

I remember when you had butterflies on your fingernails . Did you get that done here ?

Yes I did . This is my favorite salon .

I will have to come here more often .

Oh , it’s my turn now. Talk to you later .

Ok . Give me a call in a couple of days .

I will . Have fun at the wedding .







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter