تعلم معنا

Learn English Conversation Dentist's Office

 




Hey , how are you ?

Not so good . I have a bad toothache .

Ouch . Is it because of a cavity ?

I don’t think so . I think I chipped my tooth .

How did you do that ?

I tripped the other day and hit my mouth on the stair railing at home .

I hope the dentist can get it fixed easily .

Me too . What are you here for ?

At my last cleaning , the dentist found some cavities . So he’s going to fill them today .

How many cavities do you have ?

I have 3 . Two on the left and 1 on the right .

So you’re going to have both sides of your face numbed . That’s going to look funny after you’re finished .

Tell me about it. At least it’s not right before lunch .

Haha ! I can just image you trying to eat with a numb face .

Well you won’t be much better if the dentist does any work on your tooth .

That’s true . I hope he doesn’t have to pull the tooth .

I doubt it . If it’s just chipped , he can probably fix it with a cap or a crown .

Maybe I should get him to put a gold tooth in .

Haha ! Now that would look really silly .

I know , I was just joking .

Personally , I’ve had enough experience with metal in my mouth . I had braces when I was younger .

I did too . Not a lot of fun .

No but it was worth it in the end .

Yeah . Straight teeth are nice .

They called my name . Hope you feel better soon .

Thanks . I’ll see you later .







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter