تعلم معنا

learn English Conversation Babies






That is a very cute baby .

Thank you .

Is she yours ?

Yes .

How old is she .

She is only three weeks old .

Oh wow. Has she been good ?

For the most part , yes . She cries a lot at night though .

Does she keep you awake ?

Well , my husband and I take turns taking care of her when she cries .

That’s nice .

It works out well .

I really like her baby blanket .

Thank you . Her grandmother stitched it .

Oh no ! I think she is waking up .

It is about time for her to wake up .

Oh no ! Now she is crying .

It’s okay . I need to feed her soon .

Here . I will grab her bottle .

Thank you . I need to mix some formula .

I can hold her while you make it .

Okay . That would be great .

Where is her binky ?

It is in the baby bag .

I found it .

You can give it to her so she stops crying .

Okay . I think she needs her diaper changed also .

Thanks . I’ll do that in a minute .

Okay .






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter