تعلم معنا

learn English Conversation Bad Habits








Do you have any bad habits ?

Yes . I smoke .

I used to smoke too .

I really want to quit but I can’t .

Have you tried chewing gum ?

Yes . I have tried gum and it didn’t work for me .

Have you tried nicotine patches ?

Yes . Those were better than the gum but still didn’t work .

I used a quit smoking program .

Really what did you do ?

I did a lot of different things .

Like what ?

I drank grapefruit juice and brushed my teeth .

That would make a cigarette taste horrible .

That’s why I did it .

What else did you do ?

I made sure I ate a good breakfast and didn’t drink coffee .

Why didn’t you drink coffee ?

Because I always smoked after I drank coffee so I decided to stop . I still don’t drink it actually .

Wow. What else ?

I had my friend hide my cigarettes .

That would be hard . I really want to quit but I don’t think I can do it alone .

If you want I can help you quit .

I would appreciate that .

It will take a lot of will power but with help , you can do it .

This time , I am determined .





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter