تعلم معنا

learn English Conversation Looking for an Apartment







Hey , how’s it going ?

Pretty good . What are you up to today ?

I’m looking for an apartment .


Do you want a small apartment or a large one ?

I am hoping to find a 2 bedroom apartment .

Have you been looking in the newspaper for ads ?



Yes and I have the phone number of a realtor who said he could help me find a place .

Where in town are you hoping to find an apartment ?

As long as it’s affordable and close enough to where I work for me to ride my bicycle or walk , I’m really not particular .

Don’t you have a dog ?

Yes , I do .

That may make the search more difficult .

I know . A lot of places I’ve looked into don’t allow pets .

My friend Dave has two small dogs in his apartment. I’ll ask him if his building has any vacancies .

I would appreciate that . Let me know what he says .

Sure thing .

What will you do if you can’t find an apartment to rent that allows dogs ?

I may look into buying a small apartment that does allow dogs .

Have you got enough saved for a down payment ?

I have a good portion saved and if that’s not enough , I can get a small loan from the bank .

I hope you’re able to find something soon .

Me too . I have appointments over the next couple days to see half a dozen apartments .

Let me know how it goes . When you choose one , I’ll help you move in .

I will and thanks . I’ll order pizza for moving in day .

Sounds good . I love pizza .






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter