تعلم معنا

Learn English Conversation Telephone Conversation






Hello ?

Hi Kelly , it’s Sam .

Hi Sam , how are you doing ?

Great . I just got back from a concert . It was so much fun !

That’s cool . What band did you go see ?

It was a co-headlining show between My Chemical Romance and The Used . A newer band called Drive A opened for them . It was pretty amazing .

That sounds like so much fun !

It was . The music was great and I got some neat souveniers while I was there .

Oh yeah ?

I got a setlist and a couple picks from one of the guys in Drive A and they all signed my CD. A couple of the guys from My Chemical Romance signed my ticket , too .

Wow !

They are all really nice guys . But you know the best part ?

What ?

After the show was over , I went to get some food and ran into the singer from The Used and got to buy him a drink . We talked for a while and he thanked me for coming to the show. It was so exciting !


I would have loved to have seen that .

I got pictures of me with a bunch of the guys in the bands. I’ll show them to you next time I see you .

That would be great .

I’ll bring my Drive A cd with me so you can listen to it . I think you’ll really like them .

Cool . I’m always looking for new music . Is Drive A similar to My Chemical Romance and The Used ?

They are more punk rock . But they are very high energy and their songs are very catchy .

Oh good . I can listen to them when I’m running on my treadmill .

Yeah , it’s great music for working out .

Well , I can’t wait to listen to them . Are you busy this weekend ? You could stop by then .

I don’t think I have anything important going on . I’ll probably stop by Saturday afternoon .

Ok , that sound good . See you then .

Talk to you later .

Bye .

Bye .







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter