تعلم معنا

learn English Conversation Natural Disaster










Hello

Hi

I’m very glad to see you I wasn’t sure if you were alive .

I’m glad to see you too .

That was a terrible earthquake. We are lucky to have survived .

That’s true .


Where were you when the earthquake began ?

I was at school . Where were you ?

I was at home. My house was destroyed by a flood .

I am sorry to hear that .

It is okay. All of my family survived .

That is good . I don’t know if all of my family survived .

Oh no! Who is missing?

My sister was at a friend’s house and we haven’t heard from her .

I hope she is okay .

I do too . Most of the houses in my neighborhood were destroyed .

A telephone pole fell on my neighbor’s car .

Wow !

Many bad things happened. We didn’t have electricity for more than three days .

Wow . Did you have water ?

Our faucet was turned off but luckily we had bottled water .

That is fortunate . We did not have bottled water .

How did you survive ?

We boiled water from the river .

That is a good idea .

Thanks . I just hope we will be able to rebuild our city .

The earthquake did a lot of damage but we will be able to fix everything with time .

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter