تعلم معنا

Learn English Conversation Greeting







Hi . Are you new to the neighborhood ?

Yes . I just moved in last week .

I remember seeing the moving truck. Did you move from far away ?

Not really . My old house was a 40 minute drive from here .

That’s not too bad .

No , it made the move a little easier .

Do you have any children ?

I do . I have two boys . One is 8 and the other is 6 .


I have a 7 year old son .

I will have to bring my boys over to meet your son .

That’s a good idea . There is a park nearby where they can play .

They would love that .

This is a good neighborhood . It’s quiet, doesn’t have a lot of traffic and it’s safe for the kids to play .

That’s reassuring to hear .

I think you’ll enjoy it here , too . I can introduce you to some of the other neighbors .

I would appreciate that .

Why don’t you come over tomorrow for lunch? We can visit while the boys play .

I would enjoy that . Is there anything I can bring for lunch ?

A salad would be good . I made cinnamon rolls this morning. We can have them for dessert .

My boys will be so excited . They are looking forward to making new friends .

Well , they will have plenty of new friends soon . There are a lot of children in the neighborhood .

Thank you for the invitation .

You’re welcome . I always try to make new neighbors feel at home .

See you tomorrow then .

Ok . Have a good evening .

You too .






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter