تعلم معنا

The Past Simple الماضي البسيط







نستخدم الماضي البسيط لنتحدث عن شئ حصل و انتهى في الماضي. مثلا:    


Last week, I played volleyball.     
        
Three years ago, I visited Dubai.     
    
Yesterday, Ali watched a film on T.V.   

ملاحظة: هذه بعض الكلمات التي تخبرنا على أن الجملة في الماضي البسيط:  yesterday -ago -last...

 

  .2كيف نكون الماضي البسيط؟ ( نأخذ فعل   play  كمثال )

يتكون الماضي البسيط بإضافة ed إلى آخر الفعل.     

                           

played I
played You
played He
played She
played It
played We
played You
played They

 

 ملاحظة: تنطبق هذه القاعدة على جميع الأفعال ما عدا الأفعال 

 

الشاذة. راجع صفحة الأفعال الشاذة  (irregular verbs) لتعرف كيف تصبح في الماضي البسيط

 

  .3 كيف نكون النفي في الماضي البسيط ؟  ( نأخذ فعل   play  كمثال )   

 

يتكون النفي في  الماضي البسيط بإضافة كلمة didn't   قبل مصدر الفعل.

   

 
I didn't play We didn't play
You didn't play You didn't play
He didn't play They didn't play
She didn't play      
It didn't play    




.4  كيف نطرح السؤال في الماضي البسيط?( نأخذ فعل   play  كمثال )

نكون السؤال في الماضي البسيط بوضع كلمة did  قبل الفاعل و نضع مصدر  الفعل بعد الفاعل.



play? we Did play? I Did
play? you Did play? you Did
play? they Did play? he Did
      play? she Did
      play? It Did




Put the verbs between brackets in the correct form.

      1.Yesterday, Khalid ---------- in bed all day. (stay)

2.    She ---------- breakfast this morning. (not have)

3.    Last week, we ---------- a football match. ( play)

4.    ---------- the homework ? ( you / do )

5.    Why ---------- late ? ( she / arrive )

6.    Basma ---------- to school yesterday. (not come )

7.    Where --------------------------- your holidays ? ( you / spend )

8.    In 1998, We------------------------- to Agadir.( go )

9.    A few years ago, many villages in my country--------electricity.(not have )

10. I ------------------------- a terrible accident yesterday. ( see )




Answers:

     1.Yesterday, Khalid stayed--------------------------- in bed all day. (stay)

2.    She ---------didn’t have------------------ breakfast this morning. (not have)

3.    Last week, we ---played------------------------ a football match. ( play)

4.    ------Did you do-------------------------------- the homework ? ( you / do )

5.    Why -----did she arrive--------------------------------------late ? ( she / arrive )

6.    Basma ----didn’t come--------------------- to school yesterday. (not come )

7.    Where –did you spend-------------------------- your holidays ? ( you / spend )

8.    In 1998, We-----went-------------------- to Muscat.( go )

9.    A few years ago, many villages in my country –didn’t have------------------electricity. (not have )

10. I --saw--------------------- a terrible acccident yesterday. ( see )










تعليم الانجليزية

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter